• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Yay the chat is the week after my half-marathon, should be able to make it :)

KingIsaacLinksr

Hmm, not sure if I join for the summer films skype call, I'm likely only going to get to see the Avengers and that'll probably be after the podcast =\.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on April 25, 2012, 01:36:53 AM
Hmm, not sure if I join for the summer films skype call, I'm likely only going to get to see the Avengers and that'll probably be after the podcast =\.

King

That's all most of us will have seen too.  The plan is to talk mainly about what we are looking forward to seeing.

Bryancd

Quote from: billybob476 on April 24, 2012, 08:32:50 PM
Yay the chat is the week after my half-marathon, should be able to make it :)

And a week after my IRONMAN, Joe! We will both be happily recovering! :)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Rico on April 25, 2012, 08:42:52 AM
Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on April 25, 2012, 01:36:53 AM

King

That's all most of us will have seen too.  The plan is to talk mainly about what we are looking forward to seeing.

Hmm, alright, well, I'll put it on my calendar, it depends on my job as I haven't gotten a schedule for that week yet so...maybe.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Jen

I want to join the call too but my little niece's birthday is that weekend. I'll be out of town. :(
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

Quote from: Jen on May 01, 2012, 11:03:11 AM
The only film I've seen this summer was The Hunger Games. I am looking forward to seeing The Hobbit and The Avengers. Maybe I'll try to join the call too.

Same here Jen, and Hunger Games made me nauseous :)

Jen

Quote from: billybob476 on May 01, 2012, 11:05:09 AM
Quote from: Jen on May 01, 2012, 11:03:11 AM
The only film I've seen this summer was The Hunger Games. I am looking forward to seeing The Hobbit and The Avengers. Maybe I'll try to join the call too.

Same here Jen, and Hunger Games made me nauseous :)

Oh I know! The camera work was hard to watch up close...and that was the only place we could sit. The theater was too packed to obtain the choice seats. ;)  Quick Draw McBillybob.... You quoted me before I was able to edit my post, LOL. I looked at the calendar and realized I couldn't join the call so I went back and changed my reply.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

lol, I refresh the forum too darned much.

Feathers

I could be out in town for a leaving do so probably won't be around for this. Sorry.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

Quote from: Rico on April 24, 2012, 02:51:03 PM
Updated:

April 22nd:  TNG - "A Matter of Time"
April 29th:  Mark (M-5) guests for "The Black Hole"
May  6th:   VOY - "Hunters"
May 13th:  Skype Chat (summer films)
May 20th:  Jen/Meds Special guest cast
May 27th:  Motor City Comic Con - 2012

I'm finishing up the album art for our guest host episode on May 20th. Meds and I reviewed a "B" movie called "Perfect Creature", which is a  Steampunk/Dieselpunk vampire movie. In addition to reviewing the film and giving you all the details Meds is famous for on Waffle on, we basically picked on / took the mickey out of each other and laughed...a lot... If you hate laughing, you'll probably want to skip this episode. :) No we weren't high.

"Perfect Creature" is worth a watch if you want to see it before you hear our review. RENT it though. Don't buy it. It's not THAT good.  If you like the movie, Meds will be giving his copy away in a little contest we did on the fly. :)

It was fun, I hope we can do it again. Thanks Rico!
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

I think you might need Al in there to "take the mickey out" :)

Looking forward to it!

Jen

Quote from: billybob476 on May 09, 2012, 10:49:25 AM
I think you might need Al in there to "take the mickey out" :)

Looking forward to it!

LOL, I think Meds would say I did a pretty good job in teasing him relentlessly. He deserved it all, of course. :D We might as well be siblings.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jobydrone

I just realized I won't be able to participate on Saturday...got a full schedule of my brother's frisbee game then a trip to north Jersey for my sister-in-law's kid's birthday party.  I'll be listening on Sunday for sure though!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Meds

Quote from: Jen on May 09, 2012, 10:54:01 AM
LOL, I think Meds would say I did a pretty good job in teasing him relentlessly. He deserved it all, of course. :D We might as well be siblings.

LOL I have to agree. :) Lots of fun and boy i muted my mike several times  because Jen cracked me up. You have to watch the film and as Jen said its up for grabs from my vault.