• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Covering the Enterprise episode, "The Seventh" this coming weekend.  Looking for comments on that and anything else you might want to send in for the show.

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on November 17, 2011, 08:41:36 AM
Covering the Enterprise episode, "The Seventh" this coming weekend.  Looking for comments on that and anything else you might want to send in for the show.

I was going to comment this week but looked up the episode and realisd that I have no memory of this one at all! I will try and put something else together though.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

"Roswell" is the topic for this weekend.  Get your comments in on that TV series or anything else you want to talk about.

Rico

Schedule update.  If anyone wants to take an open weekend in January and guest host, just let me know.

Dec. 11th:   TNG - "The First Duty"
Dec. 18th:  "Legend" - the movie
Dec: 25th:  Trekmas - music, eggnog & fun
Jan.   1st:   Secret Santa - vidcast
Jan.   8th:   Podcast year in review with Rick Moyer
Jan. 15th:   VOY - "Hope and Fear"
Jan. 22nd:  off week
Jan. 29th:  "Harry Potter 1" - with Rico & Kenny

Bromptonboy

Cool - I love Legend.  Have to get a comment in on that one.  I have been slacking off of late.  :)
Pete

Rico

Prepping for "The First Duty" podcast for today.  Don't forget about the video's for the Secret Santa vidcast on Jan. 1st!

Rico

Don't forget the "Legend" podcast this coming weekend.  Love to have a nice batch of audio comments from you guys about this classic, fantasy film.

WillEagle

I'll be honest. I don't remember this at all. I will have to see if its on Netflix.

Bromptonboy

I am hoping to get a comment to you by Saturday afternoon.  I love this film.
Pete

Geekyfanboy

Just sent you comments for Legend.. can't wait to listen to that podcast.

Rico

Rico

Ok, so who wants to do a guest spot next month (Feb.)?  How about that Alien podcast??  Joe - did you still want to do a guest spot sometime soon?  Anyone else??

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on January 04, 2012, 06:08:47 AM
Ok, so who wants to do a guest spot next month (Feb.)?  How about that Alien podcast??  Joe - did you still want to do a guest spot sometime soon?  Anyone else??

That's so funny, when I saw this thread get bumped that's what came to mind. I'll give Al a PM and see if he has the time. I need a partner who can do all the recording stuff and Al's the man with the know how!

billybob476

If Bryan and Al can't you can slot me in, but they can have first dibs :)

Jobydrone

Pete and I have privately discussed the possibility of doing a guest cast about GRRM's Song of Ice and Fire...I know there are others here that are well versed on the topic, perhaps we could set up and record a Skype call to have a show ready for sometime close to the April premiere of Clash of Kings on HBO?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx