• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Aug. 28th:  "The Last Starfighter"...yeah! One of my favorite movies, and you're releasing it on my birthday! Looking forward to it! :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Poodyglitz

Quote from: Jen on August 22, 2011, 12:57:08 PM
Aug. 28th:  "The Last Starfighter"...yeah! One of my favorite movies, and you're releasing it on my birthday! Looking forward to it! :)

Oh, cool!

Impending Happy Birthday, Jen!

I usually can't turn away when "The Last Starfighter" is on television. I was so excited when it came out, a movie that used CGI instead of miniatures.

Rico

Today I ordered a nice new, Logitech HD webcam that can do 1080 res.  So the live anniversary show should look really nice.  :)

Dangelus

Quote from: Rico on August 22, 2011, 04:14:04 PM
Today I ordered a nice new, Logitech HD webcam that can do 1080 res.  So the live anniversary show should look really nice.  :)

Nice! Just be sure to get to make up in plenty of time for your HD debut. High Def shows everything! ;)

Bromptonboy

Pete

Rico

Starting to toss around things for the September schedule.  I already know I need a guest host and cast for September 25th.  Let me know if anyone wants to snag that date and do a show.

Bryancd

Marko, Al, and I are still looking to do the ALIEN cast towards the end of September.

Rico

I would need a definite commitment before I can add you guys to a specific date on the schedule.

WillEagle

How about another year in review podcast, Rico?

QuadShot

Hmm, I'm on board for the Alien-cast, but end of September may be a bit tough. Maybe we could do a Skype chat between me, Bryan and Marko? What do you think? A three host guest show?

Rico

I have an alternate volunteer for Sept. 25th if you Alien guys are not ready.  Not a problem and no rush.

billybob476

If/when we do another TNG group commentary epsidoe, we should do something awful from season 1 like 'Code of Honor'.

Bryancd

Quote from: QuadShot on August 28, 2011, 10:21:14 AM
Hmm, I'm on board for the Alien-cast, but end of September may be a bit tough. Maybe we could do a Skype chat between me, Bryan and Marko? What do you think? A three host guest show?

That's what I was thinking as well, Al, but we can do it in October if that works better.

turtlesrock

Quote from: billybob476 on August 29, 2011, 09:51:00 AM
If/when we do another TNG group commentary epsidoe, we should do something awful from season 1 like 'Code of Honor'.
yea! or maybe 'Justice'.

Rico

Upcoming schedule update:

Sept. 11th:  ENT - "Carbon Creek"
Sept. 18th:  Fall Genre TV preview
Sept. 25th:  TNG - "Shades of Gray" with Rick Moyer
Oct.  2nd:  "Godzilla" (1956)