• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Looking for comments for the upcoming DS9 cast on "If Wishes Were Horses."  Also any comments on recent movies, books, comics, props, collectibles - send 'em all in!

Bryancd

WillEagle

Rico, sent you a Captain America review late last night.

Rico

Quote from: WillEagle on July 24, 2011, 06:53:49 AM
Rico, sent you a Captain America review late last night.

Got it - and the others for this week.  Thanks guys!

Rico

Schedule update:

July  31st:   Guest host Darmok (Phil), Sci-Fi Jam
Aug.   7th:  TOS - "Obsession"
Aug. 14th:  "Forbidden Planet"
Aug. 21st:  Streaming Trek (TNG via Netflix)
Aug. 28th:  "The Last Starfighter"
Sept. 4th:  6th Anniversary Live Show

Rico

Just an additional note on the streaming TNG episode for August 21.  I'll get a poll up soon to have a handful of episodes to pick from.  I want to try to pick a TNG episode I haven't covered yet.  If you have an idea for an episode, shoot me a PM or email.  The plan is to stream an episode via Netflix and connect via XBOX and record it in for the podcast.  More than likely the streaming will be sometime on Saturday August 20th (I think).  More details soon on all this.

WillEagle

Cool upcoming shows! I love "The Last Starfighter". It is one I bought on blu-ray! Will watch again before your podcast!

M-5

Dangelus

billybob476

Wow, I don't really remeber the TOS ep "Obsession", I'll have to give it a watch.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on July 28, 2011, 05:46:57 AM
Wow, I don't really remeber the TOS ep "Obsession", I'll have to give it a watch.

Season two - and it's a good one!

Bromptonboy

Wow!  Forbidden Planet! Love that one!!  Just watched it with the kids a few months ago.

"Monsters from the Id!!"
Pete

Poodyglitz

Quote from: Bromptonboy on July 28, 2011, 06:10:32 AM
Wow!  Forbidden Planet! Love that one!!  Just watched it with the kids a few months ago.

"Monsters from the Id!!"

I still have the Netflix envelope unopened, waiting to get the time to watch it. Recently watched "The Last Starfighter" on TV.

Definitely some compelling topics on the way.

ChrisMC

Totally STOKED for The Last Starfighter podcast!

How about "Gambit" for the TNG episode? I know it's a 2-parter but I think it's a nice gem from the 6th season...or "Timescape", really love that episode, some great effects and a neat concept.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/