• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

New Upcoming Podcast schedule

Started by Rico, November 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Quote from: jedijeff on May 28, 2011, 04:20:44 PM
Thanks again Rico for letting me Co Host with your. It was a lot of fun doing the podcast with you :)

Anytime Jeff.  I really enjoyed it too.  I think everyone is really going to enjoy listening to what we have to say about this cool film.

moyer777

Is Return of the Archons still on for this weekend?  I hope so!!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Quote from: moyer777 on June 03, 2011, 08:54:25 AM
Is Return of the Archons still on for this weekend?  I hope so!!

Of course!  Are you not of the body? Fesitival!!! 

Jobydrone

any room for a Skype chat now that summer movie season is in full swing?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on June 03, 2011, 10:02:48 AM

I'm sure there will be at some point.  Schedule is just mapped out through June.  Maybe in July sometime.

Bromptonboy

Quote from: Rico on June 03, 2011, 02:17:20 PM
Quote from: Jobydrone4of20 on June 03, 2011, 10:02:48 AM

I'm sure there will be at some point.  Schedule is just mapped out through June.  Maybe in July sometime.
Cool - just in time for Harry's last stand...
Pete

Rico

"Blade Runner" coming up this weekend gang.  Get those comments in for this class SF film.

Bryancd

Jobydrone

a seminal favorite of mine, part of the birth of my love for sci fi in general...might have to get off my hiney and record something
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

WillEagle

Hey, Rico. I sent you a comment using that TinyVox app. I just wanted to know if it worked???

Rico

Quote from: WillEagle on June 11, 2011, 06:00:28 AM
Hey, Rico. I sent you a comment using that TinyVox app. I just wanted to know if it worked???

Did you email it to my normal email address?  I don't see it.  I did a test myself with TinyVox the other night and my email went through ok.  You might need to try again Will.

WillEagle

WillEagle

Sent in a comment for this weeks podcast. I forgot it was a guest cast so i hope you can still use it. If not there's always next week.

Rico

I will use it next weekend. Thanks!

Rico

Enterprise episode "Azati Prime" from season three this weekend.  Feel free to send comments in on that or any other geeky topic, movie review, book talk, whatever you want!  :)