• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Viva La Treks in Sci-Fi, Viva La Geek Revolution

Started by MaxFazu, November 23, 2008, 08:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxFazu

Hello all
My name is Maxwell, and I just turned 25.  However, I feel like I am older for some reason?  I live in  Wichita Kansas, where I work as a pharmacy technician.  I also have a large list of hobbies that I will attempt to abridge:  origami, home brewing, making chainmail armor and jewelry,  video games, watching movies, table top RPGs, and hopefully now online text RPGs.

I'm a fan of star trek, especially DS9.  I have seen all episodes of TNG, DS9, VOY, and I am trying to fill in the gaps I've missed from ENT, TOS and TAS.  I enjoy pretty much any sci-fi and fantasy universe however.  Star Trek, Star Wars, Farscape, Bsg, Firefly, Sg1, Lexx, Halo, Dune, Ghost in the shell,  LOTR, and (Halfblood Chronicles) are all favorites.

I'm podcast junkie.  I am lucky enough to have a job where I'm able to listen to my mp3 player while I work.  In my quest to find interesting and entertaining podcasts I located the awesome Treks in Sci-fi with Rico.  I liked it so much I went back and started pulling the past episodes.  From there I found the forums and the RPG. Now I look forward to contributing to both.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Welcome Maxwell, looking working to working you on the rpg.. sounds like you'll fit right in to our little geeky group.

Meds

Welcome to the group max you will defiantly fit in here, one home brewing will be a subject myself, BryanCD & Trekkygeek will be intrested in, chain armour is right in Jens subject of geeky interest.

Look forward to reading your posts andhope you join in on the RPG.

Trekkygeek

Welcome Max. By stating that you take an interest in home brew, you have endeared yourself to many here, including myself. Welcome aboard.  :cheers
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Rico

KC

Ktrek

Welcome Max! Sounds like you'll fit right in here for sure! Glad you found the podcast and us!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Jen

Quote from: MaxFazu on November 23, 2008, 08:58:25 AM

Hello all
My name is Maxwell, and I just turned 25.  However, I feel like I am older for some reason?  I live in  Wichita Kansas, where I work as a pharmacy technician.  I also have a large list of hobbies that I will attempt to abridge:  origami, home brewing, making chainmail armor and jewelry,  video games, watching movies, table top RPGs, and hopefully now online text RPGs.

I'm a fan of star trek, especially DS9.  I have seen all episodes of TNG, DS9, VOY, and I am trying to fill in the gaps I've missed from ENT, TOS and TAS.  I enjoy pretty much any sci-fi and fantasy universe however.  Star Trek, Star Wars, Farscape, Bsg, Firefly, Sg1, Lexx, Halo, Dune, Ghost in the shell,  LOTR, and (Halfblood Chronicles) are all favorites.

I'm podcast junkie.  I am lucky enough to have a job where I'm able to listen to my mp3 player while I work.  In my quest to find interesting and entertaining podcasts I located the awesome Treks in Sci-fi with Rico.  I liked it so much I went back and started pulling the past episodes.  From there I found the forums and the RPG. Now I look forward to contributing to both.

Welcome once again! Max will be joining our RPG as well. He's already written a profile for a character that will be making an appearance in Act III on the Arabella.

Chain mail armor huh? You wouldn't happen to be a Renaissance Festival goer would you? My pal Angela and I go with our husbands to the Texas Renaissance Festival once a year. One of our friends makes "scale mail" and sells her wares on the fair grounds. :)  We'd would love to see photos of what you've made.

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

wraith1701

Welcome to the forum, Maxwell.  I look forward to seeing you on the RPG.  :)

ElfManDan

Welcome to the forums, and excited to see what you write in the RPG.