News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Texas Renfest (2008 & on)

Started by Jen, November 05, 2008, 08:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Ktrek on October 14, 2009, 08:13:02 PM
Great pictures Jen! It looks like a good time was had by all! I'm surprised that Kenny hasn't joined you guys for the festivities. Seems like his kind gig.

Kevin

If I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat.. these are my peeps.

Jen AWESOME pictures as usual, can't wait to hear your Anomaly report on the event (I assume you are doing one :) ).

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on October 15, 2009, 01:13:01 AM
Ps I've refrained from saying it but I just can't help myself. Photo of Angela, what a great pair of jugs. Lol

Oh Meds.. you are a cheeky monkey!!!

Meds

Bromptonboy

Pete

jedijeff

Cool Pics Jen, looks like you had a lot of fun despite the poor weather

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on October 15, 2009, 09:29:04 AM
Quote from: Ktrek on October 14, 2009, 08:13:02 PM
Great pictures Jen! It looks like a good time was had by all! I'm surprised that Kenny hasn't joined you guys for the festivities. Seems like his kind gig.

Kevin

If I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat.. these are my peeps.

Jen AWESOME pictures as usual, can't wait to hear your Anomaly report on the event (I assume you are doing one :) ).

Schedule a trip Kenny!!! :)

Yep, we'll have a microcast recap of Renfest 2009. We recorded a little at the camp last Friday. It will probably have to have an "explicit" rating due to the rather large gathering of crazy friends.

Meds, I just read your "jugs" comment to Angela. She busted up laughing!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

I'm there Jen.. seriously  I'm going to start planning a weekend trip. Maybe next year. :)

Archangela

Yes, Ren Fest is like what Christmas was when I was a kid. So much fun anticipating and being there. I wish the Ren Fest feeling could last all year long. We had a blast. Thank you for the compliment. I love my jugs.
"Captain, I protest, I am not a merry man!"

Bryancd

You both look absolutely beautiful.  :love

...and so does Dave.  :blush

Meds

Quote from: Archangela on October 16, 2009, 11:57:55 AM
Yes, Ren Fest is like what Christmas was when I was a kid. So much fun anticipating and being there. I wish the Ren Fest feeling could last all year long. We had a blast. Thank you for the compliment. I love my jugs.
P

My pleasure Angela lol ;)

Jen

More pics are up on the Anomaly gallery. Use the drop down menu on the upper left, under "Galleries" to view our "Renfest09" images http://tiny.cc/DVOjn

You can control the gallery slide show using the buttons under the heading "slideshow control". I know, it's a given, but you'd be surprised how many people miss it. :D

Dave and I are going back to T-Ren next weekend...may have some more pics of other costumed renfesters afterwards.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Archangela

I feel like I need to share my own photo.

Archangela

Sorry it was so giant. Oh well. Hey Jen.

Jen

Quote from: Archangela on October 17, 2009, 07:56:30 PM
Sorry it was so giant. Oh well. Hey Jen.

Hi-ya. :) 

I put that'un in the gallery fer ya. ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

moyer777

Ladies, you are so much fun!  Thanks for sharing all the cool photos, the ones over at the gallery are great too!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com