• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Eric, April 20, 2006, 05:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Hi all!

My name is Eric and I’m a french canadian from Montreal. I’ve learned english by myself watching Star Trek (so please, forgive my bad English :)

I’ve discovered the podcast two weeks ago and I enjoy it a lot. Its fun, well done and I like the fact that Rico is alone. I don’t like podcast with four people talking over each other. I listen podcast in my car and I think that the quality of that podcast is comparable to pros radio show.

In a personal way, I’m a fan of lot of things: SF/Horror, Gaming, Books, Comix and figurines. My favourite shows are/were Star Trek (TNG, VOYAGER, TOS), Buffy, Firefly, The Flash and… Hercules The Legendary Journey.

I’m not registered in a lot of forums but this place just seems to fit for me. Can’t explain why! Maybe it's the maturity of the comunity! I don’t know! Just seems a cool place to look while at my job!

That’s it for now. Good day to you!

Rico

Welcome aboard Eric.  Glad to have you here!  :)  I enjoy all the shows you listed as well.  Hope you enjoy our little community here.  It's a good group of folks!

Geekyfanboy

Hey Eric, welcome...sounds lilke you'll fit right in here.

Riskygodfather

Welcome Eric. I'm from Canada too ;D! And I've been working on my french, but I'm not NEARLY as good at French at you are at English. Welcome again.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5

welcome aboard, if you like star trek you'll fit right in here.
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Eric

Always loved Star Trek, since the first movie came out. Actually, I'm one of a few who think that the first one is the best (great space opera, the music is awesome, the acting is excellent and the best line ever when Kirk ask to Spock to sit down.) When I need a fix, I put the DVD and watch it on our big screen. My girlfriend also like this movie alot, can't explain why!

Picard_delta_5

you are talking about The Motion Picture, right? ok then.... you are entitled to your own opinion but i thought the movie was :( 

star trek only recovered because Wrath of Kahn was amazing.

Eric

I also think that Wrath of Kahn was amazing, but like you said, It's MY opininon ;)

Fanboy

Hey, welcome bub!  Glad to have ya here.
"I aim to misbehave."

Yeoman Mara

Glad to see you on the forum Eric!  Always room for more SF fans here!  :)
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

spock

Welcome aboard. I highly admire people that know a second language fluently. I myself am learning latin.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Picard_delta_5

salve Spock, if i were you, i'd pick a language that people actually speak though.

spock

Nah, I can learn any romance language easy.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum