• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Time to organize my comics!

Started by Rico, October 05, 2008, 12:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

About 30 years of comic collecting here.  Anyone want to come over and help my organize all these?    :biggrin

Meds

Strewth mate, thats one hell of a collection.

celestialteapot

Wow...!

(I wish my flat was as tidy as your room)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

KC

Holy heck! Those are a lot of comic books!  :o  I'm very envious... I can't even afford a single issue of The X-Men.

Rico

I'm most proud of the fact that I've read every comic you see in those pictures too!

Meds

I'm more impressed that you have got them all in nice packaging. I get so annoyed when I order a comic from ebay and it say new an it come with no sleeve. ooooo i do get angry when that happens.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

billybob476

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on October 05, 2008, 01:43:12 PM
I'm more impressed that you have got them all in nice packaging. I get so annoyed when I order a comic from ebay and it say new an it come with no sleeve. ooooo i do get angry when that happens.

I'd expect no less of Rico!

wraith1701

Quote from: Rico on October 05, 2008, 12:04:07 PM
About 30 years of comic collecting here.  Anyone want to come over and help my organize all these?    :biggrin
LOL   I have to get mine organized first!

Seriously though; that's an impressive collection (the comics AND the collectibles)! 

Whenever I reorganize my books, my biggest challenge is deciding on how to sort them--

By company, then alphabetically by title? 

Alphabetically, regardless of publishing company?   

Grouped by subject or genre? 

Which way do you plan to sort yours?

Rico

I just sort them by title - alphabetically.

Meds

I collect number 1's, as soon as a comic comes out i tend to buy it, not for any financial reason its just something I like doing. Trouble is once I have read it and if i enjoyed it i keep buying that line. Thats what happened with the new Supergirl comics, Batman, Legend, Spiderman (McFarlane series). Suddenly its like woah there are a lot.

Rico

I know what you mean.  There are certain comics I've read for a long, long time (Spidey, X-Men,...) and others kind of come and go.  Lately I've been trying to cut back some but there is a lot of great stuff coming out these days.  It seems when I drop a book off my buying list a new one takes it's place!

Chief

OH MAN!! And I thought I had a lot of comics!! My collection goes to a raction of yours, Rico!

I could totally spend some days readi.... er.... helping you out!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock