• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

The Clone Wars - TV Series

Started by Geekyfanboy, September 02, 2008, 10:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Another great episode this week.. so far every episode has been great.. and in two weeks I get an R2 episode.. can't wait for it.. R2 is my favorite.. I wonder why it's two weeks.. what's going on next week.

:r2d2line

moyer777

I agree, great episode!

Next week is Halloween.

:vampire

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

The series has been great so far.  I liked the fact that we got some battle droids this week that were a little more serious and deadly.  Still pretty bad soldiers but at least they were a more serious threat for the Clones.  Loving this series!   :r2d2line

Meds

We had the advert earlier today for this series to be shown in England. Brilliant i thought but then i'm told it is going to be on Sky Movies which is a pay extra channel. Its a show isnt it, not a movie so why put it on that channel. Money grabbing bastards thats why. Not a happy Englishman today.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on October 25, 2008, 06:12:08 AM
We had the advert earlier today for this series to be shown in England. Brilliant i thought but then i'm told it is going to be on Sky Movies which is a pay extra channel. Its a show isnt it, not a movie so why put it on that channel. Money grabbing bastards thats why. Not a happy Englishman today.

Well it was a movie first here in the state (three episodes back to back) then the series started.. maybe they were advertising the movie.

Meds

Ah that may be the reason then, they did say that they were going to put two episodes together.

Rico

The movie actually contained four episodes that they merged into one film.  Think it will be out next month on DVD here.

Meds

I'll probably end up buying the DVD, i've already got the MTV clone war episodes.

billybob476

Still that may just be the channel that bought the rights to it in the UK.

Geekyfanboy

Next time we are online together Meds.. let me know and I can send you the files of the first four episodes if you like.. that goes for anyone who wants them.

billybob476

Rico

I might try and figure a way to get them up here - maybe in flash form.  If folks are interested.

M-5

Watched it last night and it was awesome!  I really like this show. I can't wait until next week.

Feathers

I was determined not to get sucked into this since I can't see it week by week over here but now it's in the Clone Wars Theatre, I might just have to give it more time...assuming I can get the computer off my wife in the evening to watch it. Somehow I don't think watching this at my desk will really go down very well with the management. :angel:

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

That's what lunch time is for!  I usually watch something at my desk at lunch.