• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Reading Posts - Season Eight

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 25, 2008, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Okay.. it's that time again.. I need volunteers to read season eight posts. We would really like  if possible to have the writer of the post read it. If you can't or don't want to then please let me know and I'll assign it to someone else. Also if you do not participate in the rpg you can still read for us as not everyone can or wants to read their posts. Let me know if you wish to help read post in this thread. I'll assign posts on Friday and then would need them read and sent to me thereadyroompodcast@gmail.com by Monday evening. Will be doing this every week.. so if you can't do it this week maybe the next..

Everyweek I'll ask for volunteers and then assign posts to read on Friday and expect them back by Monday evening.

billybob476

I'll be out of town Friday returning Sunday evening. If there's any writers that don't want to read their own posts I can probably hammer one out Sunday evening or Monday right after work.

Geekyfanboy

thanks billybob.. I'll keep that in mind.

wraith1701

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

KingIsaacLinksr

A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

I'm in, i'll read the ones that i have posted.

Bryancd

I'm in but will be gone for 10 days as of Thursday. I'll still be online but won't be able to record anything  until I gte back.

Rico

Be happy to read some.  Just let me know when and what you need.

Geekyfanboy

Okay it's that time.. here is what I need from folks.. if you can't do it please let me know in a PM ASAP.. thanks

Jen - First Post, 2, 3, 14, 23
Kenny - 1, 15, 19, 20,
Meds - 4, 6, 18, 22
Wraith - 5, 12, 17, 25
King - 7, 13
Rico - 8, 16, 24
Moyer - 11 (aleady got.. thanks)
Billybob - 9, 10, 21

If I can get them by Monday evening that would be perfect.. also let me know if they are already edited or need a little work.

billybob476

Add to my calendar, I'll try and take care of em on Sunday.

wraith1701

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on August 29, 2008, 11:42:56 AM
Okay it's that time.. here is what I need from folks.. if you can't do it please let me know in a PM ASAP.. thanks

Jen - First Post, 2, 3, 14, 23
Kenny - 1, 15, 19, 20,
Meds - 4, 6, 18, 22
Wraith - 5, 12, 17, 25
King - 7, 13
Rico - 8, 16, 24
Moyer - 11 (aleady got.. thanks)
Billybob - 9, 10, 21

If I can get them by Monday evening that would be perfect.. also let me know if they are already edited or need a little work.

I'll have my part to you by Sunday night.

Geekyfanboy

I just want to thank everyone who helped out with last weeks rpg readings. I'm currently in the middle of editing the podcast and it should be up soon. Thanks to Jen, Rico, Billybob, King, Meds, Wraith and Moyer.

billybob476

Looking forward to it! Reading was fun.

Meds

A pleasure, look forward to reading more for you Kenny.