Adam West and Burt Ward hate each other and charge for autographs?

Started by alanp, August 20, 2008, 09:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

I am reading this book called the Hardcore Dairies by (pro wrestler) Mick Foley and he tells of this even he worked where Adam and Burt were there signing autographs.  Kids kept coming up to Mick's autograph table looking sad.  "What's wrong?"  He would ask.  They kept saying, "Batman is a ****!"  He and Burt were separated by a partition, never even made eye contact, and Adam West was charging for autographs, refusing to sign anything Burt had already sign, and West would charge extra for any picture where Ward could be seen!  Holy crap, I thought when I read this!

First of all, I would never pay a star for his autograph.  I would just skip it if that were the deal.  If there not paying you enough for your personal appearance, don't agree to come.  Why make your fans who pay your bills pay for your name on a picture?  I know a few celebs, I've met many more and most are nice but every now and then you run into a jerk.  Secondly, us nonfamous folk have to work with coworkers we don't like every day.  We just hold our nose and eat our broccoli so we can get the job done.