• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Free Star Wars Book

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 29, 2008, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT THE LEGACY OF THE FORCE, NOW EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF!

Have you ever wondered what happened to Han, Luke and Leia after the events of Return of the Jedi?

Now, in BETRAYAL, the legacy that began with Anakin Skywalker has finally come full circle. Join Han, Luke, Leia, and the other heroes of the New Jedi Order in their epic struggle to maintain peace in the galaxy, as a new threat rises from the most unexpected of places.

Download a free copy of STAR WARS: LEGACY OF THE FORCE: BETRAYAL and see why fans are raving about this New York Times bestselling series!

http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/starwars/sw_legacy.html

jedijeff

This is a very good book, and the whole series is great. I am hoping I can pick up Sacrifice paperback today, if I can get out of the house after my work tonight

wraith1701

Like jedijeff said; it's a great series.  Probably the best EU series since NJO.  Can't wait to see how it turns out, and if there is any hope for Caedus being saved.

Darth Gaos

Cool....always looking for something new to read.  I hope it lives up to the praise.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?