Anomaly Podcast

Started by Darth Gaos, April 22, 2008, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Quote from: billybob476 on February 11, 2009, 11:27:09 AM
Oh, we'll convince her. My next (and first, sadly) comment will include it! The creativity that Twitter engenders is amazing isn't it?

amen

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

KC

Great episode, Jen! Although, I do remember posting a blog about seeing Empire and Jedi a couple of months back, and I remember you posting a comment about it. :P I'm looking forward to whatever episode comes out next.

Jen

Quote from: KC on February 11, 2009, 11:44:50 AM
Great episode, Jen! Although, I do remember posting a blog about seeing Empire and Jedi a couple of months back, and I remember you posting a comment about it. :P I'm looking forward to whatever episode comes out next.

Hummm... My memory isn't what it should be. Forgive my forgetfulness. It's been my bane since childhood.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KC

Quote from: Jen on February 11, 2009, 04:07:09 PM

Hummm... My memory isn't what it should be. Forgive my forgetfulness. It's been my bane since childhood.

If you run out of episode ideas, I can pretend I've never seen them before. It's not like anyone outside the two of us would know--oh wait... :P

Jen

Quote from: KC on February 11, 2009, 04:09:43 PM

If you run out of episode ideas, I can pretend I've never seen them before. It's not like anyone outside the two of us would know--oh wait... :P

You could still tell us what you thought of them. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KC

Quote from: Jen on February 11, 2009, 04:13:48 PM

What you say is true. If you would like for me to send in my comments about Empire and Jedi, I will gladly do so.

Jen

Quote from: KC on February 11, 2009, 04:16:26 PM

What you say is true. If you would like for me to send in my comments about Empire and Jedi, I will gladly do so.

No. We're not going to do that for a while. probably will be a whole discussion about it...like the one we did with Erin.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

billybob476

Great anniversary episode Jen and Angela! Oh and based on Meds' podcast thread you guys now have your first review on the Canadian iTunes store. Not sure if you get emails or whatever about that.

Jen

Quote from: billybob476 on February 11, 2009, 04:19:30 PM
Great anniversary episode Jen and Angela! Oh and based on Meds' podcast thread you guys now have your first review on the Canadian iTunes store. Not sure if you get emails or whatever about that.
LOL. No, we don't receive email when we get reviews. Thanks for the heads up. Glad you liked the episode. :)  Did you listen to the Anomaly Of Anomaly Anniversary Easter Eggs (Angela named it not me). :D

It was in the feed right under the Anniversary ep. Just wanted to make sure people knew there were two new shows to download this week.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KC

Quote from: Jen on February 11, 2009, 04:19:03 PM

No. We're not going to do that for a while. probably will be a whole discussion about it...like the one we did with Erin.

Good deal. Now if only I can get you guys to watch Dr. Who... ;D

Jen

Quote from: KC on February 11, 2009, 04:23:07 PM
Quote from: Jen on February 11, 2009, 04:19:03 PM

Good deal. Now if only I can get you guys to watch Dr. Who... ;D

That my friend may come before the Star Wars episode. It was on our list of future episodes. :) You'll of course have to tell us why we should watch and which episode to start with and we'll record our thoughts afterwards.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KC

I quote Mr. Burns:

Eeeexcellent... *drums fingers together*

billybob476

Noooo...you broke the crazy embedded quote chain!

KC

Quote from: billybob476 on February 11, 2009, 04:32:35 PM

Only to begin a new one. AH-HAHAHAHAHA!  :vampire

billybob476

Quote from: KC on February 11, 2009, 04:33:22 PM
Quote from: billybob476 on February 11, 2009, 04:32:35 PM

Only to begin a new one. AH-HAHAHAHAHA!  :vampire

Indeed! :)