• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Ensign Ginny Sikes

Started by institches, April 13, 2008, 08:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

institches

NPC name: Ginny Sikes
Job: engineer

Details:

Place Of Birth: Earth
Species Of Origin: Human
Religion: Jewish
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 112
Skin Tone:  freckled
Telepathic and Empathic Status: None
Body: Wiry.
Marital Stats: Single
Children: None
Temperament: Never, ever sleeps and has consistent high energy. Major chatterbox, but highly skilled. Good sense of humor, tends to do things without asking permission. (Other people are probably asleep when she comes up with "good" ideas.) Highly intelligent, doesn't sleep and puts that time to use, usually good use.
Hobbies/Interests:  athletics, taking stuff apart and putting it back together, reading schematics

Family
Mother: Mamie, born on Mars colony
Father:  Ysrael, a genetically altered human, slightly nuts but socially adept. Ginny inherited his quick intelligence, frenetic behavior, and disregard of sleep.
Siblings: Brother, Nakota, age 7

Geekyfanboy

Is she on the ship? 17 is kind of young for a crewmember unless she's a child of one of the crewmembers.

iceman

Highly unlikely she would be an Ensign also probably hasn't Even completed Starfleet Academy yet

X

Yeah, I was thinking that she was kind of young as well.

Jen

Her first post this season said that Ginny does not ever sleep. She got through the Academy quicker because she's up 24-7... while others sleep, she studies and reads.  It is a plausible explanation for her young age. Her father was genetically altered and this characteristic was the result in Ginny. 

Go ahead and explain that a little more in her character profile...that detail seems to be missing and would be confusing if someone hadn't read the post that she appears in for the first time.  :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

institches

I have altered her profile to reflect her frenetic personality and explain her youth. I hope the cheif engineer is ready for her!