RPG Gadgets Poll

Started by Jen, April 02, 2008, 11:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tech development in the RPG. What would you, as an RPG member, prefer?  

Develop them over time, not all at once, one or two every other season
2 (33.3%)
Utilize tech that was created on the television series and don't stray too far from that
1 (16.7%)
No new gadgets at all.
0 (0%)
Just a few of the proposed technology suggested in the other post (like provided below). These gadgets will be determined in another poll
1 (16.7%)
This RPG takes place five-ten years after Nemesis... I'm not afraid of the technology, bring it on.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: April 07, 2008, 11:03:34 AM

Jen

Bare in mind our RPG takes place several years after Nemesis, so we have room for some technological advancements. This RPG is not all about technology. It is based in the Star Trek universe and as we know Star Trek is a hybrid of story telling and technological mumbo jumbo. Every Star Trek Television show invited some weird crazy gadget—we should not be afraid of using it in our  RPG... creative writing is about using your imagination, but we should not make the tech central to our story either. It's simply a tool to further our plot not slow it down. Keep this in mind when you vote.  ;)

Please refrain form voting if you are not following the RPG. This poll is for RPG groupies and writers ONLY.

Link to the post where the gadgets are proposed:
http://www.treksinscifi.com/forum/index.php?topic=4419.msg43210;topicseen#new
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

I voted for just a few advancements. After all we don't want to go too mad. Tech babble in writing arghhhhhhhh ha ha.

X

LOL! What does a tie mean?

Jen

I didn't vote. Here's the tie breaker: develop them over time. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

moyer777

I didn't see this till now.  So I'm with Jen on this, develop over time.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com