• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Hunks in Sci Fi

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 01, 2008, 08:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Since Rico started the Babes thread it seems only right that I would start the hunks thread :)

So here are some of my favorite hunks in Sci Fi.

Geekyfanboy

Here's a two for one deal... both very sexy sci fi people.

Rico

I'll join in on this one too.  Can't forget...

billybob476

I don't have time right now but someone put up a pic of Apollo from new BSG. Hell, but up one of old Apollo as well!

Geekyfanboy

I was trying to find a really hot picture of Jamie Bamber.. I think I succeeded.

Meds

Ha Ha, I feel less of a man surrounded by these chaps. I'm heading back to Marina ;) ha ha

Geekyfanboy

Here's the hottest looking Doctor :)

KingIsaacLinksr

You know whats sad Kenny?  I almost posted to ask who that was.  Realized it was Dr Who.  (It is, isn't it?) 

<-----such a sad geek.  :(

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

This picture of our good Doctor was taken during filming of a show called "Who do you think you are?" which is a show where a guest traces his family tree. It was a great episode and David travelled from Scotland to Northern Island, in that photo i believe he is wearing a Derry football scalf. The wicked thing is that due to this show we found out that his great grandfather was shown in a photograph along with one of my partners relatives. But the strange thing is they both have the same first name and surnames and in Derry that means you could very well be related. So in a long and twisted way when i get married i could be well related to The Doctor ha ha.

Ktrek

Here you go Kenny! Sean Connery from ZARDOZ!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

That's just scary.. I think I could have gone my whole life and not see that :)

Jen

Um... Hello! HOW could you leave off these two?  OK, their not buff hunks, but they do have some nice biceps and they are smart attractive men and that's enough for most women—geeky or otherwise. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Good call Jen.. here's another hottie from Enterprise

Geekyfanboy

Here's another one...

Yeoman Mara

Like Rico, I'm a big fan of the show "Moonlight."  Here's one of my favorite hunks, Alex O'Loughlin from that series who plays the vampire Mick.

A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!