Comic prices!

Started by Rico, March 26, 2008, 05:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

For years I have wanted to get into "Exiles" but just haven't had time to yet.  I have the first couple of trade paperbacks and still have to read them.  I'm a fan of the X-Men and Sliders so it sounds perfect for me.  I read "Legacy" and really like it too.

Jobydrone

I can't justify the expense anymore, haven't bought comics for quite a while now.  Given how much I love movies and video games and won't give up the disposable income I spend on those, comics had to go.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

I'm still slowly cutting back on the number of comics I follow.  I doubt I will ever drop them completely.  There are a several titles I still love to read each month.  But I have dropped some of them off my pull list.

billybob476

I was never really into buying issues of comics. What I tend to do is if there's a series I want to get into I buy up the trade if one is available. I remember when I was younger I thought trades were really expensive. They seem a bit more reasonable now, however that might just be a question of my perspective going from being a starving student to a working stiff. No idea about individual issues.

Jobydrone

I'd like to recommend the trades of Walking Dead.  Awesome book, highly worth reading.  Very addicting too.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx