Started by Geekyfanboy, March 12, 2008, 03:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Here is the next blockbuster from Pixar

Teaser Trailer #1

Teaser Trailer #2

Full Trailer #3 (Brand New)

sheldor

For me, Nemo was the best.  Wally looks VERY promising.  The creative minds at Pixar never cease to surprise me.

Darth Gaos

They never cease to amaze me either but I am currently going through the same....malaise, I guess, with the "3D animated" style films that I still have with the modern fantasy genre.  I am just a bit burned out on them.   After LOTR were so epic and very well done, it just seems that nothing is even coming close in story or production value.  The same with the animated, I have seen a  lot of them since Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles etc...and while some of the movies have been pretty darn good I just don't really get excited about them anymore.  I have yet to see Ratatouille and Wall-E looks good but I think it will be a renter.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

sheldor

Ratatouille was ok...rat in a kitchen.  Not the most pleasant topic but they made it work.  Peter O'Toole was fantastic.

Geekyfanboy

Over at IESB.net there is a very cute short piece featurette for WALL-E. Check out the link.

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=227&task=videodirectlink&id=708

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Darth Gaos on March 18, 2008, 07:58:59 AM
They never cease to amaze me either but I am currently going through the same....malaise, I guess, with the "3D animated" style films that I still have with the modern fantasy genre.  I am just a bit burned out on them.   After LOTR were so epic and very well done, it just seems that nothing is even coming close in story or production value.  The same with the animated, I have seen a  lot of them since Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles etc...and while some of the movies have been pretty darn good I just don't really get excited about them anymore.  I have yet to see Ratatouille and Wall-E looks good but I think it will be a renter.

You know, I have to agree with you Darth.  I really haven't been EXCITED or PUMPED to see any new movies since LOTR.  I've been wondering about that too...

Anyway, Wall-E, even though initially I had doubts, I remembered I had doubts about Ratatouille.  I enjoyed it nonetheless.  Hopefully Wall-E does well. 

King 
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Geekyfanboy

Hey all.. they posted a four minutes scene from the movie.. check it out.. looks great..

Blackride

I love Disney movies. This looked awesome from the first teaser!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

sheldor

Sigourney is voice of EVE.  They always find the perfect voice-overs.   This comes out the same weekend as Wanted.  Possible double-feature.  We'll see.

Ooops - Sigourney was the voice of the computer on the ship.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: markinro on June 09, 2008, 07:06:39 PM
Sigourney is voice of EVE.  They always find the perfect voice-overs.   This comes out the same weekend as Wanted.  Possible double-feature.  We'll see.

Eve?...

I definately want to see Wall-E though ASAP.  Cool looking movie.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

sheldor

EVE is the love interest for Wall-E.

metron07

Just when you think PIXAR could not out-do themselves.

WOW! Great!

:jawdrop

Geekyfanboy

I saw this yesterday... LOVED IT.. Pixar is by far the best animation studio around, it's amazing how much you care for this little robot. Can't wait to see it again.

Blackride

Quote from: metron07 on June 29, 2008, 10:57:00 AM
Just when you think PIXAR could not out-do themselves.

WOW! Great!

:jawdrop

LOL Metron nice SSE pic! That is by far my favorite ride at Epcot and all of Disney. I should put our pic on here :)
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

metron07

Not only did I love the characters I LOVED the music. You can hear it is the same composer as Nemo.

What a interestng prediction of the future as we sat there eating and sipping!

I did not want the movie to end.

I could not tell if the kids in the audience liked it, but it is the first time in a long time that many of us applauded at the end of a movie! It was that good!

Highly recomened, run don't walk.