• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Star Trek: Aurora (Not the RPG)

Started by Amar, March 10, 2008, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amar

Check out this site. >>>> http://www.auroratrek.com/ <<<<

From the site:
Star Trek: Aurora follows the exploits of captain Kara Carpenter and her new (and only) Vulcan first mate T'Ling on their tiny merchanter cargo ship Aurora. This fully CG-animated movie is set just after the original Star Trek series in a lawless sector of space, where Kara and T'Ling engage in their marginal venture while trying to stay out of trouble.

The first 2 parts are up and they are working on 3 and 4.

Amar
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.      Douglas Adams

Rico

Very cool.  It's funny way back growing up when friends and I created our own ship we called it the USS Aurora.  I always loved that name.  We recorded some audio tapes of our own as episodes we wrote and acted out.  I released those early in the life of "Treks in Sci-Fi" as podcasts.  Check the archives if you haven't listened.  The audio quality isn't the best, but we had a great time doing them.

Amar

Quote from: Rico on March 10, 2008, 07:39:43 PM
I released those early in the life of "Treks in Sci-Fi" as podcasts.  Check the archives if you haven't listened. 

I have been here from podcast #0.

I wish there was more info on the site about the story.

Amar
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.      Douglas Adams