• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep...beep

Started by markinro, March 12, 2006, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riskygodfather

"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

markinro

knave: a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel [syn: rogue, rascal, rapscallion, scalawag, scallywag, varlet].  I meet a lot of those types while playing WoW

Can we get more off track than this ?  :roflmao

Riskygodfather

Hey Rapscallions are the enemy of my guild on the Dark Iron server, and I am a rogue in WoW, so that's all cool, but I thought it was spelled knaive.

/__________ 1000, yay
\

Admiral Anthony Out

Q

what ever IT MEANS A DECITFUL; TRICKY PERSON.  glad thats off my chest :)
"If it wasn't for us [SG-1], you would have a snake up your head instead of your head up your ***." -Colonel O'Neil

Picard_delta_5

Star Trek Will Rise Again

Q

"If it wasn't for us [SG-1], you would have a snake up your head instead of your head up your ***." -Colonel O'Neil

Picard_delta_5

yes, i know, i was praising you for your choice of words because it is a very Q type word...

Q

yes yes dear knave, NOW enough about my vocabulary...lets get back on topic. :)

Picard_delta_5

Q

Picard_delta_5

look about an inch above every post... lol, dont type stuff just to bring up your post count.

Q

I don't post two words every post to create a post count, I try to cause chaos dear knave  :P :P :P :P

Picard_delta_5

Riskygodfather

O, to answer your wuestion Q, thsis topic was about the beeping that used to be on the homepage, but Rico recently replaced it with a nice Warp-Engine hum.

Admiral Anthony Out

Picard_delta_5