Face : Thin with a trace of smugness
Marital Stats: Married
Children:1 Girl
Habits:
Quarters: Cluttered with artifacts and ancient books
Dislikes: Inaccurate Holodeck programs
Ambitions and Goals: Special advisor and/or political leader to the federation
Temperament: Aggressive and outwardly impatient of others
Hobbies: Creating historically correct Holodeck programs, Ancient historical artifacts, Political studies or ancient and current civilizations

Family
Mother: Unknown ( Human )
Father:  Vedic Asrial of Bajor ( Bajorian )

Character History

Damal was born on Bajor 20 years before the Dominion wars in a small precinct called Jearit. Jearit was the typical Bajor city which was loyal to the Founders and scared of the Pah-wraith cults. There is little know about his early life and his family except that his father was a Vedic to Bajor who during a time of self preservation became enamored with the Pah-wraiths and joined a small cult lead by the now famous leader Gul Ducat. Damal believed his father had turned on the Founders for good and left Bajor for Deep Space Nine where he would pursue a Federation career far from his father's sins. He spent nearly six months on Deep Space Nine before enrolling at Starfleet Academy where he majored in Political and Historical studies of the Alpha quadrant. Upon graduation he moved to SanFrancisco and began working for the Federation console to the Romulan Empire. Here he learned the fine of art political strategy as it related to inter race relations. He excelled in understanding the nuances of each political movement and provided valuable suggestions and guidance to the Federation console.
Everything was proceeding according to his aspirations within Starfleet until he decided to cross the line and use "questionable" tactics to gain further insight into the Romulan Empire's ruling class. Damal was brought before a joint Federation and Romulan console for judging. Although his tactics may have been deemed extreme for a Starfeelt officer, the Romulan's and the Federation both looked past the incident and Damal was sent home for a forced leave of absence. Little is known on what he actually did and why. Most of the interactions between himself and the Romulan's have been masked by a veil of secrecy. Some say he stumbled upon something he should not have while other's say that he embarrassed both the Romulan's and the Federation and it was easier to hide the truth than risk embarrassment in front of other allies.
At home six months later he was visited by one of his superior officers with orders to join the Tiberius. The only orders he was given was to join the ship and await further orders upon arrival. Some may have seen this as an opportunity but he did not. He hated the idea of being away from the hub of political intrigue which was the many varying Federation Alliances. He also never worked on a Federation ship which he worried about. Damal would move on as he had no choice but he was not happy and was bitter to the point of blaming Starfleet for all his troubles.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Geekyfanboy

How old is Damal or since he is Bajorian.. is his first name Foron? You said he was born during the Dominion wars, that was only a few years ago.. remember our timeline is a few months after Nemesis which was a few years after the war.

Jen

Oops... I missed that detail when you sent it to me. Sorry Blackride.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Blackride

I updated the birth of my character and his name. Please let me know if anything else does not line up. I am sorry for the confusion.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Geekyfanboy

Thanks Blackride.. everything else looked great.. he's going to be an interesting addition to our crew.