• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Lieutenant Elizabeth Plummer (NPC)

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 20, 2008, 10:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Character's Name: Elizabeth Plummer
Job: Engineering Delta Shift Commander

Stats:

Place Of Birth: Ferenginar
Species Of Origin: Ferengi
Hair: None 
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 137
Skin Tone: Brown
Telepathic and Empathic Status: None
Body: Petite
Face : Sweet
Marital Stats: None
Children: None
Temperament: Calm

Family
Mother: Allison (Human)
Father:  Douglas (Human)
Siblings: 2 brothers Doug Jr. and Michael (both human)

Character History

Elizabeth was found by Allison Plummer while on a away mission 45 years ago. She did her best to find her parents but with no luck. She and her husband Douglas were trying to have children and when the opportunity came up to adopt Elizabeth they took it. When Elizabeth was old enough to know the truth they explained her heritage and took her to Ferenginar when she was 18. She lived on Earth for 16 years and had Earth's customs, when she got to Ferenginar she was astonished at how the woman of this world were treated, and vowed to never return. She entered Starfleet and has enjoyed her career in Engineering.

Jen

I like her... I'm glad we have a Ferengi onboard...  A Ferengi with a "sweet" face. That's different.  ;)  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Jen on January 20, 2008, 11:12:54 AM
I like her... I'm glad we have a Ferengi onboard...  A Ferengi with a "sweet" face. That's different.  ;)  :D

Okay maybe sweet wasn't the right word.. how about Kind... and I love doing these NPC profiles..

X

Cloths?! Uniforms?! What kind of ship is Quinn running just to ignore the tried and true Ferengi way of life?

billybob476

Well, if she lived her whole life among hew-maans then maybe she'd have unsharpened, white human style teeth. I always thought bad teeth is what made Ferrengi unattractive to human aesthetics. Given that she might be able to be considered 'sweet'.