Born: 2343 (approx. 35 Earth years old)

Place Of Birth:  Andoria

Species Of Origin:  Andorian

Hair:  White

Eyes: blue

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 170

Skin Tone: blue

Body: Fairly tall for a Andorian.  Slight build but in good physical condition.

Face: Typical Andorian in appearance, slight forehead ridges and antennae

Telepathic/ Empathic abilities: none

Marital Stats: Not married

Children:  none

Habits:  Doesn't sleep much and enjoys walking during those times instead, or working on his hand crafted telescope

Likes/Hobbies:   Astronomy, Vulcan history and culture, holodeck recreation, cooking, reading

Dislikes: Violence, weapons, warm climates

Temperament:  Quiet, introspective, thoughtful

Mother:  Sh'Fras Trinia

Father:  Ch'Fras Zrann

Zremm had an awkward childhood.  Growing up on Andoria he never really fit in.  The only child whose father was a high ranking member of the Andorian Imperial Guard, it was expected he would follow in his father's footsteps.  However, Zremm had never approved of violence and started to study the ways of the Vulcans peaceful and non-violent approach to the universe.  This put him at odds with his father and when he was old enough, Zremm entered Starfleet Academy.

Zremm did well at the academy and excelled in the sciences.  He an a especially good knack for astronomy and exobiology.  He greatly loved learning about other species and their cultures.  During his academy days he spent every leave he had visiting other Federation worlds.  Zremm first visited Vulcan during this time.  Even though he went during a cooler period on Vulcan he did find the heat difficult but it didn't stop him from greatly enjoying his time there.

Upon graduating from the academy, Ensign Zremm was assigned to the science vessel, the USS Shepard.  This was an older, Oberth class vessel that was assigned to navigate the edges of the Alpha quadrant.  He did well aboard the ship, becoming very useful on their deep space missions.

Eventually, Zremm was promoted to lieutenant and recently was reassigned to the USS Tiberius as the Assistant Chief Science Officer under the command of Commander Sevryll.

Jen

I like him Rico. Good job, I'm glad I'll have someone step in to help in Science.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Yeah our Chief Science Officer is a slacker :)

Good Job Rico..

Rico

I seem to create "rebels" or those not typical to their species.  Must be a thing I like to play.

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on January 18, 2008, 08:50:31 AM

Good Job Rico..

:smilie_bleh: to you Kenny.  :roflmao

I'm glad you chose an Andorian... we need more of those around.  :andorian
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Question... Your title says "commander" and your rank in the profile says "lieutenant". Which is he? If he's the assistant maybe he should be lt. cmdr
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on January 18, 2008, 08:50:31 AM

Good Job Rico..

Oooooooooooooo 

Jen just got burned!  heh heh

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Rico

Quote from: Jen on January 18, 2008, 09:06:38 AM
Question... Your title says "commander" and your rank in the profile says "lieutenant". Which is he? If he's the assistant maybe he should be lt. cmdr

I goofed when I first typed the profile up.  I meant for him to be a lieutenant.  But close to a Lt. Cmdr.  Since Sevyll was promoted not that long ago I didn't want them too close in rank.  He is due for a promotion and maybe that could be worked into a future storyline.