BigBadToyStore.com Clearance Sale

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 17, 2008, 11:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Rico

Uh oh!  Should I click the link......???

Sure.....

Bryancd

An excellent opportunity to round out my semi-clad anime teenage girl collection! Whoot! :ohbaby

I mean, who collects that stuff?   :confused

Geekyfanboy

I guess nobody.. that's why it's marked down :)

jedijeff

I noticed that as well, had to hold my hand off on the buy it button on a few ;) (I tease). The Anime collections might be big sellers in Asia, but probably not as much here in North America.

Geekyfanboy

Another Clearance Sale at BBTS..

Our Warehouse is stuffed and we need your help. (see the pictures below!) We kindly ask you take a look at some of the deals below and help us clear some room by taking advantage of the sale pricing. There are nearly 3000 different items listed in the sales menus, about half of them have been freshly discounted for this sale, and the other half have been gathered together from previous sales menus.

Each link below shows items grouped together by their discount off MSRP or our original pricing - there are hundreds of items listed in each category so be sure to browse the lists.

Within each category, the items are listed with Transformers, Star Wars, and GI Joe at the top, then all other items are arranged alphabetically by product line. This sale menu system is going to become a permanent feature on our site to highlight all sale items. Please take a look through deals presented below, we truly appreciate any purchase you might make.

Clearance Menu Links:

* 20% to 29% off
    * 30% to 34% off
    * 34% to 39% off
    * 40% to 49% off
    * 50% off and more

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/content.aspx?content=18

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Looks like they are clean out their shop again... big savings...

We've analyzed our inventory and come up with a ton of new price cuts on
older, overstock, and slow moving items.  There are 1800+ total items
currently discount between 20% and 95% off our list price, with over 450
of those being between 50% and 95% off!  Take a look at the main menu
page here, there are links for the large sale pages as well as 10 featured
sale items.  Thanks for your business and enjoy the savings:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=1119