• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

TRAILER for Podcast #150

Started by Rico, November 25, 2007, 10:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Put this little trailer together for show #150.  Feel free to share it and spread the word.  A bit easier than passing the 300 meg file around.  I'll get it up on YouTube shortly.

TRAILER:
Trailer for Vidcast #150

Rico

Trekkygeek

Well I watched the 150 show last night and was completly bowled over by it. It was amazing and I truly loved it. It was so nice to see faces put to familiar voices. Kenny man, what a collection you big geek, I think you have more stock than "Forbidden Planet".
The Moyers, it was cool to see how you put together you Father and Son reviews like that, just sitting at the table with your headphones. That looks like an awesome laptop you have there. Jen and Angela? Bryan's right, you are sweet and hot girl geeks to boot.
  Everyone involved really went to work on this and the final cut just looked amazing. I sat there with a huge grin on my face throughout and even laughed out loud a couple of times. All the special effects on the various clips shows just what a talented bunch we have here.
  Rico, your hard work was just perfect, we got to see you larking about and I'm sure I am not the only one who enjoyed this glimpse into your psyche. I really hope you decide to do this again although I would forget any future ideas for a dance podcast.  ;D
  I really wish I could have taken part in this work of art but I'm afraid I don't have the technology to put together something like I saw last night but If you do make another video cast, then I will endeavour to at least try.

One more thing I have to say. As I was watching the show, I felt an enormous wave of pride running through me. Even though I am not posting as much as I used to, or would like to, I still felt proud to be part of this great family of lovable Geeks and Rick Moyer really hit a nerve when he said that us Brits should post a little more. Thank you Rick for just nudging me a bit my friend.

Okay guys, once again a big thank you for the show and this will stay on my PSP and not be wiped off my laptop like all the other podcasts. My love to you all
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"