• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

BSG RAZOR

Started by brazilianjiujitsu1979, November 23, 2007, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

I saw that when I was ordering Christmas presents from Deep Discounts. I guess I should have known it would come out on DVD.  BTW, thanks for telling me about that site. They have VERY good prices. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 03, 2007, 03:56:33 PM
Don't forget the unrated/extended cut DVD comes out tomorrow. I'm so glad that I have been too busy to watch it on my DVR.. now I can enjoy the DVD tomorrow... I can't wait to watch it.

Same here.  I hear some of the extra material includes scenes of young Cain during the early days of the Cylon war.  I'm curious to find out what kind of circumstances helped to create such a troubled person.

Duffster

I missed the Razor broadcast, but picked up the extended version yesterday, and just finished watching it.  Wow... really, really good. The problem is that now I am even more impatient for next season to start.

BSG just rocks....  'nuff said

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

wraith1701

Quote from: Duffster on December 09, 2007, 09:28:21 AM

BSG just rocks....  'nuff said

Duffster

Yep!

The extended version was pretty cool.  I was especially drawn in by the scene with young Cain, her father, and little sister.  Pretty intense stuff! 

Geekyfanboy

Well after four months I was finally able to sit down and watch BSG Razor... all I can say is WOW.. what an FRAKING AWESOME story. it was told so well. Loved the old school Cylons and Raiders.

Now I'm ready for tonight.

Rico

I really loved "Razor."  Some people didn't seem to care for it.  But I loved it!

wraith1701

Quote from: Rico on April 04, 2008, 04:45:21 PM
I really loved "Razor."  Some people didn't seem to care for it...
Those people are known as "crazy".  ;)

Quote from: RicoBut I loved it!

Same here!  The look back into Adama and Cain's past was awesome...  It really helped to explain how they became the characters we know.  It was also cool to see the old-school Cylons and Raiders! :cylon