• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

Post your Christmas Tree!!!

Started by Bryancd, November 23, 2007, 05:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Or Holiday Tree, or whatever it is you like to put up around the house this time of year!  :leiaxmas
Now, I know this is silly early, but my wife and I have been dying to put up our tree this year as it's our first one together. We always travel back east to Connecticut for Christmas, so we never have bothered to get a tree here in Arizona. Also, cut tree's don't last too long in the dry, warm air of December. But then this past Jan. we stumbled across a huge Christmas sale and found the most spectacular 10' artificial tree we had ever seen marked down from $1000 to $300. Although we both love real tree's, we had to buy it. We both vowed that sucker was going up right before Thanksgiving so we could really enjoy it. Maybe it comes down around Easter...we'll see...  ;)

moyer777

That is simply awesome!   When ours goes up, I will take a pic.

Merry Ho Ho.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

iceman

jedijeff

Thats a nice Tree, looks fantastic. I will make sure to take a pic of mine, when it is setup

Geekyfanboy

Great Tree Bryan... yeah I'll post a pix when I get my tree next week.. I put up about half our Christmas lights outside tonight.. going to finish it up tomorrow.. I'll post pixs when I'm done.

Darth Gaos

Here's a pic of ours.  The second pic is an ornament close to my heart, and I don't mean the furbee  :vaderxmas

Thw ife and I typically put up the tree then all of us put ornamnets up.  We have a wide range of ornaments from homemade to store bought.  We try and get a new one every year and anytime we travel.

EDIT:  Pulled the first pic and replacxed it with a better one all lit up

I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Trekkygeek

i pick my real tree up on sunday for about £30, I will be sure to post the pic.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

iceman

Geekyfanboy

Got our tree over the weekend... take a look

I know it's hard to see among all the other lights.. I'll try and get a better picture of it.

iceman

Rico

Greats pic everyone.  I'll get some of ours when they go up.  We usually have the "normal" tree and then I have another smaller one I dubbed the "geek" tree.

jedijeff

Nice looking trees guys, I set mine up yesterday, still working on Pictures, as me and my Wife are trying to figure out the best way to take some pics, so far we have taken some rather interesting pictures to say the least.

Trekkygeek

Well here it is, the entry from Great Britain. Sarah dressed the tree but she won't let me put "Seven of Nine" on the top. ;D
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: trekkygeek on December 04, 2007, 12:32:59 PM
Well here it is, the entry from Great Britain. Sarah dressed the tree but she won't let me put "Seven of Nine" on the top. ;D

Be a man Trekkgeek.  You put that 7 of 9 on the top of the tree.  So what if Sara breaks you.  As a geek, it is your right to have something geeky on your Christmas tree. 

hahahaha :laugh:  I'm jk.  Very cool tree!

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

space_invader64