• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

A very Happy Birthday to RICO!!!!

Started by moyer777, November 07, 2007, 10:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Mr. Dostie.   AKA RICO DA MAN!

:happybday

May you celebrate with us your 47 years of existence on planet Earth!

Happy Birthday my friend, thanks for making my life a little brighter and a lot more fun!

Hey everybody, chime in and share something cool you think about Rico!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Duffster

Happy Birthday Rico!!! Thanks for you podcast, and thanks for the forums!

Here's to many, many more years for the Treks in Sci-Fi podcast!

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

billybob476

Happy birthday to our fearless leader!

Rico

Thanks very much guys.  It might sound cliche but all of you make this place great and keep me podcasting every week!

Jen

Happy birthday Rico. I hope you have a great time.
What are your birthday plans? Are you getting a cake full of trick candles? :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Ktrek

I hope you have a great day and Rico and thanks for your commitment to keeping the podcast and the forums going. I enjoy both immensely!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

:happybday Happy Birthday Rico...  :happybday

I just want to take this moment to THANK YOU. Your podcast was one of the first podcasts that I had ever listen to. I was fortunate enough to be there when you started your very first beta podcast and I have loved every podcast since. Besides the podcast you created this awesome forum that I proudly help moderate. This forum has become a huge part of my daily life. We have created a sort of cyber family here and I have met some great people and formed real friendships with many of them. 

Thank you for creating such a great community and podcast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :happybday

wraith1701

Happy Birthday Rico!  I appreciate your taking the time to produce the podcast and maintain the forums.  It's great to have two such well put together and well organized outlets for all us fans.  Thanks again, and hope you have a great day! :)

jedijeff

Happy Birthday Rico, thanks for all your efforts with the podcast and the forums. I hope you have a great day and enjoy it all.

:happybday

Jeff

Rico

Quote from: Jen on November 08, 2007, 07:12:44 AM
Happy birthday Rico. I hope you have a great time.
What are your birthday plans? Are you getting a cake full of trick candles? :)

Honestly, it's either a quiet dinner at home and a movie in HD --- or I'm going to go buy myself an iMac.  Hmm....tough choice.  I'll decide on the drive home.

Geekyfanboy

I vote for the iMac idea.. but a quiet dinner at home can be nice as well :)

billybob476

Ha ha, I hope you're not going for cost equality because that would be SOME dinner and a movie. I like toys, so iMac all the way!

Duffster

I can see it now. Rico comes home with the iMac. "But honey, everyone on the forums said I should get it."

lol

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

iceman