Height: 6.2
Weight: 240
Skin Tone: Black
Telepathic and Empathic Status: None
Body: Muscular
Face :
Marital Stats: Widow
Children:One. A daughter named Alina Mowembe
Habits: To read and to secretly write poetry. A natural artist and a skilled hunter. He remains silent most of the time.
Quarters:
Likes: Weapons, stealth tactics and history and intelligence.
Dislikes: Gossip.
Ambitions and Goals: He understands the need for security and he wants to achieve a major position in the Federation.
Temperament: Most of the time he is calm and he can withstand a hight amount of pressure and even pain.
Hobbies: He enjoys art and music. He loves to read and to play music.

Family
Mother: Amalia Batista
Father:  Bokumlo Mowembe
Siblings: None

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Jen

Welcome to the RPG Chief! You're a Starfleet Marine right? Did Kenny make you a commander? I think the Marine equivalent to commander is actually Major. If that's the case welcome aboard Major! :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Jen on September 29, 2007, 03:47:50 PM
Welcome to the RPG Chief! Your a Starfleet Marine right? Did Kenny make you a commander? I think Marines are actually called Majors. If that's the case welcome aboard Major! :)

Yes he asked to be either Captain or Commander... I didn't want two Captains on the ship so I asked that he go with Commander or rather Major.

Jen

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

PepperDude

Hmmm. . .I'm not sure. Shouldn't Chief's character be that of lt. colonel? If we go by today's military ranks, the Marine equivalent of a Navy Captain (O-6) is a Colonel (O-6); a commander (O-5) would be a lt. colonel (O-5) ; a lt. commander (O-4) would be a major (O-4). BTW, the ranks go up to O-10.  It can be a little confusing go to: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/theorderlyroom/l/blofficerrank.htm

That's why when Major Kira was promoted  to Colonel I was confused. I thought she would've been promoted to lt. colonel. After all, wasn't she officially, one rank lower than Cmdr. Sisko at the beginning of the series? Or where they officially the same rank but Sisko was the commanding officer of the station?

Jen

If anyone would know it's Pepperdude...he's in the Marines. :)
Lt. colonel it is.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

3 Ducks in a Man Costume

I don't mean to pry into the private life of spies, but is this the 31 agent? I remember someone mentioning that the 31 agent was a Starfleet Marine. I ask only because from a writing standpoint, we sort of need to know who is a spy and who isn't. This would help us get reference points for judging how out of character a character acts, thus revealing possible duplicity.

If you're not the spy, then don't worry about it. But for future considerations (for writers with duplicitous characters), it's a topic worth discussing because the more spies we end up having, the more confusing things will get, especially if we don't know to "write around" a character.

But maybe I'm worrying too much about it and it'll iron itself out as we go along.

Geekyfanboy

He is not the one from Section 31.. he is part of a special unit protecting the Admiral. Servyll's husband is the one from Section 31 who will be impersonating a marine/guard as well.

PepperDude

QuoteLt. colonel it is.

Cool. Chief, your character just got "promoted."   :)

Jen

Quote from: 3 Ducks in a Man Costume on September 30, 2007, 12:14:20 AM
I don't mean to pry into the private life of spies, but is this the 31 agent? I remember someone mentioning that the 31 agent was a Starfleet Marine. I ask only because from a writing standpoint, we sort of need to know who is a spy and who isn't. This would help us get reference points for judging how out of character a character acts, thus revealing possible duplicity.

If you're not the spy, then don't worry about it. But for future considerations (for writers with duplicitous characters), it's a topic worth discussing because the more spies we end up having, the more confusing things will get, especially if we don't know to "write around" a character.

But maybe I'm worrying too much about it and it'll iron itself out as we go along.

Yes...my character's husband is the agent your referring to. He is acting as one of two elite Marines accompanying the Admiral. He also is disguised as a Romulan...was going to be Vulcan but you beat me to the punch.  ;)  I've been busy working on the post which would explain the situation...I will post it tonight.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

X

Hey any chance of stationing him as the commander of the marine unit on the Tiberius?

3 Ducks in a Man Costume