• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

2007 season...

Started by markinro, September 18, 2007, 12:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markinro

Which of the new shows is everyone planning to catch ?   Here's my list so far...

Bionic Woman
Big Bang Theory
Journeyman
Chuck

If you're interested, you can download the first episode of these shows from Amazon.

Rico

Not sure about Big Bang Theory yet.  The other 3 of those I will be watching.  There are also other shows I'm excited for.  One on Friday nights (on CBS) about a vampire.  It's called "Moonlight."

Here's a good guide to all the new stuff:

http://www.tv.com/special_feature/fall_season_premieres/index.html?tag=recent;featured;title;0&om_act=convert&om_clk=gumballs

Geekyfanboy

I just made my fall TV schedule.. here are the new shows we'll be watching. Chuck, Journeyman, Bionic Woman, Big Bang Theory, Pushing Daisies, and Moonlight.

billybob476

The only thing I'm kinda looking forward to is Bionic Woman. However they ripped on it a bit on a recent episode of the Totally Rad Show.

Dan M

I'm looking forward to Bionic Woman.

I'm going to try out Journeyman and maybe Chuck.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on September 18, 2007, 12:50:51 PM
The only thing I'm kinda looking forward to is Bionic Woman. However they ripped on it a bit on a recent episode of the Totally Rad Show.

I'm guessing after only watching the pilot episode.  I wasn't super impressed by the pilot either but I see potential.

Blackride

I think Bionic Women is what I will be watching....
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

moyer777

Didn't see this thread, sorry.

We liked Bionic Woman and Journeyman.  they were both great.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com