• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

If you could pick any Space ship ?

Started by darthcooley, September 15, 2007, 09:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darthcooley

Here is a interesting question I had heard from I think it was the Totally Rad Show, If you could pick any Spaceship from any Scifi Movie, TV , or Book  to explore the around the Galaxy what would it be???

moyer777

I would go with a combo deal like I see all these retired tourists doing.  They have their big RV with a car in a trailer behind them for small excursions.   So with that in mind...

I would choose The Enterprise D with an old style Viper in a tractor beam.   :ohbaby

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Using Moyer's parameters and expanding a bit, I'd have to say the Enterprise D, a X-Wing, and a couple of speeder bikes that I could beam down with.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

iceman

Dan M

Bryancd

jedijeff

I think I would go big with the Executor. And then take out the Delta Flyer to bump around  from planet to planet

Dan M

Expanding on my answer, I'd go with the Voyager, because it's got most of the amenities of a Galaxy class, but it's sleeker, smaller, and comes with a Delta Flyer and an unlimited supply of shuttlecrafts :).

Too many people on the Ent-D for my tastes.

X

billybob476

Spaceball One. I want to be able to go ludicrous speed. Also it has a zoo, three ring circus, a mall and a mr. coffee. I always drink coffee when I watch radar!

Jen

Quote from: billybob476 on September 17, 2007, 11:41:46 AM
Spaceball One. I want to be able to go ludicrous speed. Also it has a zoo, three ring circus, a mall and a mr. coffee. I always drink coffee when I watch radar!

:roflmao

:cheers
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

darthcooley

This was a hard one I meean there are so many cool Ships ie the Falcon , Serenty, any of the Enterprises but I think I would have to go with the TARDIS. Think about it  a time machine , it's small size would make for easy parking all while being bigger on the inside & if you could fix the camo circut you could make it look like any ship..

billybob476

You could just park it on the sidewalk, though people might keep coming in and out.