• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Enterprise Theme Song

Started by Blackride, September 03, 2007, 06:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackride

All, I have been looking for the two different versions on the Enterprise theme song to listen to but I can't find them. Would anyone know of a place I could get them or if you have them?

Thanks!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rico

Well, do you mean the short versions of the song used during the opening credits or the full Russell Watson song?  I think YouTube has both versions of the opening credits on there.  You can record audio while they play.  Let me know if you want the Watson song in .mp3.  I've got that.

Blackride

I just got it off ITUNES. Once you provided me the name of the composer/artist I was able to find it. Thanks!
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

PepperDude

Nice to hear that someone else likes that song too.

billybob476

Honestly I thought it was very fitting for the show. The only time I found it a bit odd was during season 3. It's a fairly uplifting song which contrasted a lot to the darkness of the situations in the expanse.

KingIsaacLinksr

I've honestly had a low opinion of Enterprise.  In fact, my opinion of it was so low, that I refused to call it "Star Trek Enterprise" because they didn't even bother to say "Star Trek" till a couple seasons later.  I also found that the few episodes I watched were not of Star Trek and its universe and also had echoes to previous Star Trek episodes.

However, I've kinda lightened up on Enterprise, thanks to Rico, and I....accept the show.  But I will never call it Star Trek simply because they started that way.  They can finish it that way too. 

The music is good.  Certainly different and appropriate for the show.

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

davekill

When I first heard the theme to Enterprise I thought, Hey what's up with the "soft rock"  ick!

Not until I really listened to the words that it started to grow on me and after they kicked it up a notch the show really owned it.....rock'in'roll and enterprise

I can't defend the show - you either liked it or didn't.
I was sorry to see it go.

Blackride

I miss the show and especially the title music :)