• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

My Harry Potter Outfit

Started by Geekyfanboy, July 25, 2007, 11:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Okay as promised here I am in all my geekiness wearing my Harry Potter Gryffindor outfit that I wore to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Book Party.

Darkmolerman

Nice, all mine is "muggle clothes" white special harry potter barns and nobel glasses and a wand I made in wood shop...
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Locutus

HA! You better be wearing that when I meet you on Thursday!!
Admiral Piett: Impossible! Are calcs proves us otherwise.
" Blalock's 'Shadow Puppets' To Get California Release" <-- Best headline ever on this site.

Geekyfanboy

Are you kidding it was 9:30pm and I was dying from the heat.. I had planned to wear it at con but I'm thinking it would be too hot.

jedijeff

You look like a fine Wizard to me Kenny.

Rico

Didn't get to comment on your outfit yet Kenny.  But I love it!  The scarf is great!  Is it an official replica of hand sewn by someone?

Geekyfanboy

it's all official stuff.. the Robe, tie, vest, scarf and wand

Geekyfanboy

There is a Harry Potter store in Santa Monica called Whimsic Alley. That is where I got all the stuff... the store is AWESOME..  you check it out there online store here.

http://www.whimsicalley.com/default.htm

Rico

Thanks Kenny.  I'm checking out the shop right now.

Geekyfanboy

There is a ton more stuff that not on the website.. if you are looking for anything I can pick it up for you.

iceman

brazilianjiujitsu1979