• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Interveiws anyone?

Started by Darkmolerman, July 25, 2007, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

Well I have been contacting (or trying to) some of the cast of Stargate (sg-1) to do a interview and also to see if they are coming to Hawaii...  :blush so if I can ACTUALLY get a interview could I send the file to you Rico? or does anyone want to do a group interview (since I am kid it may throw them off a few) and if you know of some contract they wrote in some blue moon saying not to do podcast interviews please tell me...
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

I'd be happy to play anything you can dig up DMM.  I think people are pretty open to podcast interviews because it's pretty easy for them to do and it's kind of the "geeky in thing" right now.  Good luck.

Darkmolerman

he-he yeah podcasts are a little geeky, If you guys want I can send my "Johnathan Coulton" podcast interview it may take awhile to edit (actually only the beginning I would have to)
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper