• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Meet our new puppy!

Started by Rico, July 20, 2007, 07:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Well, here is our new puppy Kaylee.  She's a golden retriever and about six weeks old.  We got her from our neighbors that had nine puppies awhile back.  She's very cute!  Here are a few quick pics I took this morning:

SebastianProoth

She's perfect. Beautiful. Congrats Rico.

moyer777

She is absolutely beautiful!  Congrats Rico! 

We kind of have sad news.  I took Tess or mutt to the vet last Friday and she has a big tumor on her.  They want to operate, but I can't bring myself to pay that much for a dog.  ugh!  So, we are hoping that it doesn't get any bigger.  We have had her now for close to 10 years. 

Dogs are so fun if they are kind.  How is your cat handling this?

or do you have a cat?  I can't remember.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bryancd

THE GREATEST DOG'S IN THE WORLD!!!!! We have two Golden's and they are the BEST! Look at that face!!!!!!! :)

Rico

Sorry to hear about your dog Tess, Rick.  I know exactly how you feel.

And yes we have a cat.  She's been around for a long while and just pretty much avoided our last dog and I'm sure will do the same with Kaylee.

Geekyfanboy

OMG Rico.. that is the cutest puppy in the world... congrats. BTW.. LOVE THE NAME!!! Go Firefly :)

Rico

Mom dog's name is Zoey, so I talked the rest of family into naming her Kaylee.  With all my trips to Taiwan, I'm going to start talking to the puppy in Chinese!  ;)

Jen

I'm sorry to hear about Tess, Rick...I too know how you feel. Your new puppy is adorable Rico. She looks very sweet.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

The only draw back with Golden's is that they are the co-dependents of the caninie world. They will follow you around the house like menatl patients, never giving you any respite! I swear, my boys can be lying on the floor sound asleep and God forbid I walk into another room, they will get up follow me, lie down again.....they're like stalkers!

The IC

we have a black lab named Kaylee

I will post pics sometime this weekend

cute pup

Trekkygeek

I'm sorry to read your news Rick. Non pet owners often dismiss our grief as "Only being a pet." I hope your Tess will be Okay. Rico, that pup is sooo cute, better not show my missus, or she will get even more broody. :D
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Fanboy

Cute puppy dude!  Congrats. 
"I aim to misbehave."

Bryancd

Oh, I can't resist posting pics of Chip when he was a puppy too!!!

iceman

absolutely the cutest dog, my wife used to have a black lab named Casper

Rico

Very nice pics Bryan.  Chip sleeps just like Kaylee does.  I wish I could fall asleep as easy as dogs seem to be able to do sometimes.