• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Let's see what we all look like!

Started by Rico, January 31, 2006, 08:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I think it would be fun if we could each post a photo of yourself up on the forum.  That way we can each get an idea who we all are and who we are taking with.  Up to you if you want to participate or not.  I've seen a few pics of some of you, in avatars and other areas.  I'll keep this topic stuck for a bit so we can fill it in.   :kewlpics

Rico

I'll get the ball rolling.  Here are a couple of pics of me and some past Comic Cons....

Me and Marina Sirtis (Troi from TNG)

Me and Alex Tydings (Aphrodite from Xena/Hercules)

Geekyfanboy

I like this idea rico.. here are some pixs of me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rico

"Kenny, you will be assimilated.  Resistance is futile!"  ;)

spock

Nice photos. I want to try the borg chamber.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Rico

Come on spock.  Let's see what you look like without the beard.  ;)

Chief

Getting a couple of pictures ready! Stand by!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

spock

I feel the need to protect my privacy. There are more identity thefts each day. Not that I dont trust you people its just a logical precaution.  :police
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Ya, I'm working on getting some pictures here, but it's privacy for me too. You never know...
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

Geekyfanboy

Hey Guys, I agree that identity thefts is horrible and seems to be happening all over the place but these are just pictures. We're not asking for social security numbers, full names, birthdates, address or anthing that identity theifs like.. just a picture. But if you don't feel comfortable with letting us see you then don't do it, this is suppose to be fun.

Rico

spock I completely respect that.  No problem.  However, keep in mind there really is nothing someone can't find out about another person these days - if they want to.  Somewhat unfortunate, but part of modern living.  I like to take the reverse approach.  Lay it all out there so no one has anything on me.  :biggrin

De

Before January 3...

After January 3...

(you might have seen this pic before  :biggrin)

Alas, this pic is no longer current thanks to my mutant hair-growing powers.

Rico

Cute dog De.  I think I like you better with some hair.

Riskygodfather

"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out