• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

awesome!

Started by moyer777, June 28, 2007, 10:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moyer777

Hey guys, great posts lately. This is good stuff!  Keep it up!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

Yes I have been really enjoying the story and thanks for those of you participating. Our next season should be alot of fun and hopefully more can participate.

PepperDude

Yeah, I was shocked at the death of Lt. Peters, my character's direct supervisor.

Geekyfanboy

Yep.. no one is safe  :lol2

actually Trekkygeek just got to busy and wanted me to kill his character off.

Rico

Yes, great stuff gang.  Very imaginative.  I promise the "Admiral" (me) will be involved in the next season.

Trekkygeek

Thanks to Kenny for taking the time to write my characters demise. At the start of this project I was very keen to partake in this adventure, but it soon became apparent that it was going to take more time than I could offer. The sheer quality and imagination that goes into it demanded more attention and I just couldn't commit. So, I am sorry that I bowed out so early, but I had a few chats with Kenny and we decided that my character should give his life in the line of duty. Thanks again for your time again Kenny and who knows, if its acceptable, I may come back as a villian for just a few posts. If thats agreeable with the regular players and moderator.  :)
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Jen

Sure Trekkygeek! We'd love for you to come back as a villain for a while.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

How about the evil Mirror universe counterpart for your character trekkygeek?  That could be fun sometime!

Geekyfanboy

I like that idea Rico.. instead of being Quinn's best friend he would be his arch nemesis.

Trekkygeek

I'm liking that, and he could eat rats for breakfast. ;D
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Jen

An excellent idea guys. :)
The same holds true for anyone who doesn't want to play anymore. Just drop Kenny, Rico or I a line and let us know if you are interested in a small role in the next Season. 
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast