• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Podcast # 893 is now up covering TV Themes

Main Menu

Podcast #124 for 6/3/2007

Started by Rico, June 03, 2007, 11:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

New podcast is up and ready for download gang.  This one is packed to the roof with cool info, Trek clips, collectible talk and fun!  Enjoy!   :metallica:

Geekyfanboy

Great Podcast Rico... thanks for playing my CIV report.

Fanboy

Cool one Rico.  Loved all the extra stuff too.  Cool contest idea!
"I aim to misbehave."

moyer777

Can't wait to hear it, it's downloaded and being synced on my ipod, now I'm off for my afternoon walk!

I'll let you know what I think when I get back!

:eekout

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

moyer777

Hey Rico!

Great job on the podcast today.  Dufster, I always enjoy your reviews, keep 'em coming! 

Kenny, what can I say?  Your report made me feel like I was there for part of it.  Thanks so much for all of  your extra effort on the audio recording, and the pictures are great.  I would like to see more!  :)

Rico-Cool to hear Savik.  That was awesome. It must have been neat to meet Robin Curtis.

As for the episode, wow, what a great Trek moment.  I had to rib Nathan, I was actually about four when that episode came out!  We liked it for some of the same reasons you liked it Rico.  It was a fresh and fun Trek episode.

The contest sounds fun.  This will be great.   :yodaxmas

Thanks again Rico for all of your excellent work on the podcast.  I really enjoy it each week.

:troopersmile

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

markinro

One of my fav episodes of TOS.   Time travel -- I like Janeway's view -- the hell with the temporal directive.  Hey, in the DS9 tribbles episode.   Kirk's temporal violations -- did he really have that many ?

Rico

I think some of those violations were never shown on screen.  But Kirk did have quite a few:  The Naked Time, Tomorrow is Yesterday, City on the Edge of Forever, Assignment: Earth, All our Yesterdays, Yesteryear (animated),  The Time Trap (animated), Star Trek: IV., etc...

Ktrek

Really enjoyed this weeks podcast Rico! Tomorrow is Yesterday is one of my favorite episodes and I listened to it while mowing lawns. It was almost as good as being home watching my DVD!

Kenny, I really enjoyed hearing your report even more than reading it but it probably helped me alot because of having already browsed your website and seen all the pics. Thanks again for the report!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine