Main Menu

Clone Wars trailer!!!!

Started by Dan M, May 27, 2007, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan M

Rico

Oh my!  That looks great!   Impressive!  Most impressive!!   :starwars:

Darkmolerman

WOW, I love how they wrote star wars clone wars it looks like [star the clone wars wars]
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Dan M

DMM, that's the traditional SW title design seen in ESB and ROTJ,

moyer777

That was pretty amazing.  WOW.

Much better than I thought.

So, does this air on TV soon?  I'm not up to date on any of this part.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Not until 2008.  I'd guess about March next year - give or take.

jedijeff

Wow, I am totally pumped for this. The animation looks fantastic.  Not sure that I can wait for 2008, seems so far off. I am happy they have finally showed us something they have been working on.

Geekyfanboy

This is the footage that they showed at C4 right before they released it online.  It's awesome and we watched it on a huge movie screen with great sound. This looks AWESOME!!!!!  They said it will be out in the Fall of 2008.

Dan M

Fall 2008?!?!    ARRRRGH!!

Thanks for the info, Kenny.  Can't wait to see more of your C4 pics.

Geekyfanboy

No problem.. I was all excited to come here and describe the preview we got to see but then I see they put it online for all to see.. which is great but still kind of took the speciality away from seeing it at the Con... oh well.. it does look great.

Rico

Fall 2008?!?!?!  Geez - more than a year away!  :(

Darth Gaos

Any indication as to where it will be shown?  Will it be on a "easily accessible" (ie non-premium) channel like Cartoon network or something like that?

I had heard rumbling that there was the possibility that the live action show would be on something like Showtime or HBO...I hope not and I had NOT heard that about the animated series but I thought I would ask.
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Geekyfanboy

They don't have a buyer for either series yet... but I'm sure it won't be a pay channel.

Dan M

Rico

Cartoon Network had the last series.  My guess is that this one will end up there too.