• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Catch up on TV shows - on the net & free

Started by Rico, May 22, 2007, 09:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Jobydrone

This site is unbelieveable.  How do they get away with it?  All that content is mind boggling.  If you don't mind the poor quality there's tons of stuff to watch there...TONS
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

The quality seems to vary a bit I noticed when I tested out a few shows.  I'm sure they get away with things like this until someone notices them enough.  So watch them while you can!   ;)

Jobydrone

I link to one and let it download then save the file from my temporary internet folder and watch it at my leisure.  So far I've downloaded a couple of movies Ive been wanting to see...a pretty decent cam copy of Spidey 3 was up in the movie section as of last night, not sure if its still there today.  A lot of the files, probably more than 50% of the links I tried are broken or not available.  Thanks for the link Ric!
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx