• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

The next podcast will be on Feb. 19th and will be a guest cast by Mark.

Main Menu

I'm new

Started by gpauley, April 25, 2007, 03:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpauley

Ok...I'm totally new to this...I'm here because I started carrying around the podcast on my iPod and loved listening to it when working or whatever. So I figured I'd try the forums. Sometimes I have questions about Trek stuff so though it'd be a good resource. Also, I just wanted to tell Ricco (how  do you spell that?) that he is doing such a great job!!!

Geekyfanboy

Hey Gpauley... glad you could join us.. this is a great forum to get your feet wet.... Enjoy!!!

Fanboy

Welcome dude!  I think it's one C in Rico.
"I aim to misbehave."

Darkmolerman

hey Gpaul this place ROCKS! and well yeah, welcome to the madness :)
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

CelticFilmMaker

Gpauley, welcome aboard.  Yes, this is a great group to "hang" with and the podcast absolutley ROCKS!  Rico does a great job...

Picard_delta_5

welcome aboard... enjoy the forums
Star Trek Will Rise Again

moyer777

yes, it is strange that we carry the man named Rico in our pockets and frequently listen to him as he consumes gatoraide and informs us of our sci fi cravings. 

Welcome aboard gpauley.  May you live long and prosper!   :vulcan

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Welcome to the fun Gpauley!  Yes, it's just one "C" in Rico - my nickname and name I use on the Podcast.  I'm sure you'll enjoy the great company here!

The IC

Locutus

Admiral Piett: Impossible! Are calcs proves us otherwise.
" Blalock's 'Shadow Puppets' To Get California Release" <-- Best headline ever on this site.

iceman

wELCOME TO THE FUN

Duffster

Howdy.... great to see you boldly going to the place we boldly go.. seeking out....blah

Welcome aboard!

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com