• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

The Treks in Sci Fi Crew

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 24, 2007, 04:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Well I got a new IMac at work and had some downtime so I thought I would play with Comic Life.  What do you think?

Geekyfanboy

Just so no one feels left out.. I used pictures that people posted on the forums.

Rico

WOW!  Kenny that rocks so much!  I love it!!

Geekyfanboy

I was going to do voice bubbles with every picture and have everyone saying something geeky  that fits the picture but there where to many pictures and not enough room. Comic Life is a blast...

Rico

Does Comic Life come standard on all new Macs Kenny?  What kind of Mac are you doing this on?  I've been toying with the idea of getting either a Mac Book or maybe trying a Mac Mini again - with more memory.

Geekyfanboy

This is a rental but it's one of the newest I Mac , but I bought my partner an new I Mac 20in and  it has Comic Life so it must come stadard now. It's an awesome program and I'll be making so many comic books now.

jedijeff

Thats a cool Picture, thanks for doing it Kenny. I have a Mac Mini, but never use it, maybe a fun program like that, I would use it more.

moyer777

How cool.  Thanks for the neato artwork!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

I'm glad you guys like it.. it was fun to make.

Picard_delta_5

wow... that's really cool... thanks kenny

I'll have to play around with Comic Life next time I'm at the apple store...
Star Trek Will Rise Again

Darkmolerman

yes comic life is fun, i was going to post a funny transformers picture but forgot.

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

CelticFilmMaker

That is very cool!  What a talented bunch we Trek fans are!!  Makes me want to shed the PC and switch to Mac.  Thanks Kenny, can't wait to see the next "page" of the comic!  Al

Darkmolerman

yeah as i said before "if we were the crew of the enterprice we would live forever"

Geekyfanboy

Here's my first attempt at being funny!!!!