• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Trip to the Beach

Started by Geekyfanboy, April 07, 2007, 07:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Since everyone is sharing photos here are a few from our trip to the beach today. Weather was a little cold 70 f but it was very nice outside. My camera isn't as good as Rick/Nathan.. but it can take some nice shots.

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

jedijeff

Nice Pictures Kenny, it seems like every where else in North America, is nicer then where I am. Your Lucky to live so close to the Ocean.

Geekyfanboy

Yeah that's what I love about so cal.. it's an hour to the mountains to go skiing in the snow and a half hour to go to the beach and play in the ocean.. all in one day.

Four Lights

Sweet! cold... 70's? hahaha :D  My dad and I liked ur pics!
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

moyer777

Those are awesome shots Kenny.  Great job.  It reminds me of the beach in Planet of the Apes.

Very cool. 

I will try and get some shots of our coast when I go to the Beach next, we have a lot less rocks.  It is pretty flat, not as interesting as yours.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

well most of our beaches are flat.. this is a little north of Malibu.

Darkmolerman

in the summer i will post pics of Hana Maui, Best place EVER!

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Ok, I liked that idea so much I made you a photoshopped version of your pic.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman

LOL
Get off,
YOU DANM DIRTY APES
nice man...

Geekyfanboy

That is great rick.. thanks for the enhancement.

Darkmolerman

heh i wish i had Photoshop, NOOOOOOOOOOO! well least i have a animated version of myself!

Chief

Awesome pics, Kenny. I was born at the beach so I have ocean running on my veins. Being stucked in the capital city makes me home sick sometimes.

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Darkmolerman

yeah i bet i have sea salt in my blood sand in my skin...and who knows what else i have in my DNA ???