• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Fan Film: South Park meets Star Wars meets Napoleon Dynamite

Started by Jen, April 13, 2007, 11:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

I heard about this hilarious fan film The Force Cast...well, its more hilarious to fans who love all the movies by are inclined to poke fun at  the dialog in Revenge of The Sith.  Check it out when you have a chance.  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYPbPre5Uws&mode=related&search 
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

ryanlb

The Force Cast is a pretty good podcast, and yeah, that film they dug up was pretty funny.  I love the intro music.

"The Sith are nice."
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Darth Gaos

LOL...that was great.

"I'm a Sith now."

"That's bad, I feel like setting you on fire."

LMAO
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Rico

That is so awesome!  Love it!

Here's another - maybe my favorite SW spoof ever...

[youtube=425,350]qdjp_RAAmQU[/youtube]

ryanlb

Ha!  That's awesome!  I've seen parts of it before (the "Sphere of Fear") but it's even better in context.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Jen

"So are you like evil or anything?"

Rico, I loved the end of your spoof where the lightsaber breaks in half! And the scene where Anikin asks: "are you sure you're pregnant?" and the camera zooms out to revel Padme's giant belly. Too funny!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Duffster

Dang that's some funny stuff.   "You swing to hard!!" "I swear"

Man I never saw either of those before, they are great!!

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Darkmolerman

here is a funny lego veiw of starwars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYW7lum1ilU
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper