Main Menu

Star Wars on HSN channel right now

Started by Dan M, March 14, 2007, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan M

Master Replicas items for sale.

Great prices on the items shown so far.

Darkmolerman

Cool i probably missed it....who watched it?
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Dan M

I couldn't watch the whole thing.  Not only was the saleslady's fake enthusiasm so painful, but it cost me $100 so quickly that I didn't dare keep watching.

I finally picked up the Obi-Wan FX saber.  I'd been resisting for a while, but the price was too good, and I was weak.

Interestingly, the MR rep on the show said that they've sold over a million FX sabers.

Darkmolerman

Thats belivable rico has like 8 or 10...

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Dan M

I've got 3 now.  With display space for 2.  D'oh!

Darkmolerman

Rico

Quote from: Darkmolerman on March 14, 2007, 08:47:14 PM
Thats belivable rico has like 8 or 10...

Actually just got the Yoda FX and I have spare Anakin, so I'm up to 12 Force FX sabers!  But I'm resisting some of the newer ones that I already have one very close to them.

Darkmolerman

Sweet man i wish i had thoughs silly things :) insted i am saving 20 $$$$ for *drum roll* Monster by mail!