• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Richard Hatch interview on GeeksOn

Started by Jen, April 11, 2007, 10:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Attention all old and new series Battlestar  fans! Ricahard Hatch was interviewed on the podcast "GeeksOn" (found on iTunes). Check it out. They had a very interesting conversation regarding his role on the original series, how he helped bring the show back and how he ended up playing Tom Zarek on the new Battlestar Galactica. He also talks about his new book series which has been developed into a table top RPG and Video game. Sounds interesting.  ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

The IC

I loved the part where he told George Lucas that he had some ideas for Star Wars

Jen

Quote from: The IC on April 12, 2007, 09:00:41 AM
I loved the part where he told George Lucas that he had some ideas for Star Wars

I KNOW! I've done stupid stuff like that too. Open mouth, insert foot.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

I'll check that out.  Thanks for the heads up.  Richard has always seemed like a smart guy.

moyer777

Okay, I downloaded this podcast and went on my walk this morning.  Oh man, I think people think I'm crazy now, I was laughing out loud.  Great interview, cool insight.  I just loved the original battlestar galactica-  It was one of my favorites as a kid.  So this was so neat to hear Apollo talking about it.  Very nice.

Cool to see how he got on the new incarnation of BSG- and even cooler to hear about the novels and other things that are out there. 

Thanks Jen for turning us on to it!

- :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com