• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Another Newbee

Started by Zortic, April 03, 2007, 05:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zortic

Hi everyone, here's another new resident to add to the mayhem.  I've just listened to the most recent episode and I'm very excited to dive into this community.

Our esteemed administrator has also given me the okay to plug my work.  I'm the creator of the comic Zortic.  It's a parody strip with alot of popular references, including, but not limited to, Star Trek and Star Wars.   I'm also the writer and co-creator of Abby's Agency and the originator of the Web Cartoonists' Choice Awards.  I hope you stop by for a visit and enjoy them all.
Join the adventure.  Read  Zortic

Rico

Glad to have you Zortic!  I know you will enjoy the folks here on the forums.  I love internet comic strips.  Plug away! 

Geekyfanboy

Welcome... I'll forsure check out your strips.

jedijeff

Checked out your site, you have a really wonderful talent. Welcome to the boards.

moyer777

welcome Zortic.  Take me to your leader!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Poodyglitz

Welcome. Looking forward to checking out your stuff.

Fanboy

Hey Bub!  Welcome to the fray!
"I aim to misbehave."

Poodyglitz

Fanboy, great signature quote. It's one that has stuck with me lo, these many years.

JoSpiv

"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.  It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Zortic

Thanks for all the great welcomes.  This is definitely one of the friendliest forums I've been to in a while.  And it has spellcheck!   :D
Join the adventure.  Read  Zortic

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Spell check rocks!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

iceman