• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Make sure to join the Treks in Sci-Fi group on Facebook.

Main Menu

Free Download of Audible's "BETRAYAL" SW Book

Started by Rico, March 31, 2007, 08:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Audible.com is offering a FREE download of the Star Wars Novel, "BETRAYAL" by Aaron Allston.  This is book 1 of the new Lagacy of the Force series.  You can get it here:  http://www.audible.com/adbl/site/LandingPages/comiccon.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&pac=ComicCon

A couple of comments.  This requires to install a new small piece of software on your PC and will play in iTunes, on your iPOD, etc.  And one weird thing happened when I installed, it required me to restart my browser and when I came back all my logins to various forums were logged out.  No big thing, I just had to log back in to all the various sites, etc.

Anyway, it's pretty cool to be able to get this free download.  In 6 more hours I will have listened to the book!     :starwars:

comix

I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

darthcooley

Just wanted to say that I downladed this book & I have really injoyed it. I have just about finished it & so far it has beeb alot fun!

Movie Sean

Call me cocky, but if there's an alien I can't kill, I haven't met him and killed him yet.