• Welcome to TREKS IN SCI-FI FORUM.

News:

Don't forget to drop a review on iTunes for the podcast sometime or send a donation in for the show.

Main Menu

Thinking about buying an MR TOS Phaser

Started by bailinski, March 26, 2007, 12:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bailinski

I am interested in an MR TOS Phaser, I don't want the sig, or care what number it is.  It would have to be complete.  Anyone selling?   :taz

KM Collect
Ebay feedback: Kitemare
Master Replicas Authorized Retailer

Darkmolerman

Is that the one that Is a toy like thing and one is black and it is also some other color if so then if you somehow give me the money i can buy it for you :)
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

bailinski

Not the toy one, the one from Master Replicas. 

On a side note how good are the Toy ones?

KM Collect
Ebay feedback: Kitemare
Master Replicas Authorized Retailer

Darkmolerman

No clue if its Made my Diomand Select then it is great The Stargate toys are detailed!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Wish I had an extra - it's one of my favorite items from MR.  Really cool piece.  How much they going for these days on eBay?  You try the RPF yet George?

saunders

I wish I had one of those too.  I didn't find out that they even existed until after both the phasers and communicators were gone.  I wish Master Replica would re-do them somehow....maybe in an Elite Edition.  I'm wondering if one of the built models from Roddenberry.com would be a nice alternative.   I don't know how they compare in quality.

jedijeff

I got into MR late, so I am the same as Saunders, did not really know about them, until after they were gone. Good luck George, I hope you are able to track one down.

saunders

I blame Rico for this...if he'd have started his podcast a few years earlier, we'd all have known about Master Replicas and been able to get our own phasers!!  :D

Rico

Hehe!  I do predict MR will eventually do another version of the classic P2 phaser.  At least I hope so!

P.S.  The Roddenberry kits are nice too.